Bell KC7 CMR
The KC7 CMR is an ultra-lightweight youth karting helmet based on the HP7 design platform. The sleek, aerodynamic design features an advanced ventilation system with 14 intake and extraction channels that can be used with or without air intake covers to maximize cooling. The RS7 double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor and rubber gasket seal ensures water will not enter the eye opening in rain conditions. The KC7 is certified to the FIA/Snell CMH standard designed for karting drivers under the age of 18 years of age.
ADDITIONAL INFO & FEATURES
- The KC7 CMR uses the SE03 model visor and accessories.
- Extremely Light Weight – 1186 grams in sizes 52 to 56 and 1230 grams in sizes 57 to 59 (+/-3%)
- Lightweight Carbon Composite Shell
- Multi-Piece, Multi-Density High-Impact Custom Bead Absorbing Liner for Low and High Velocity Impact Protection
- Pro-Style, Multi Foam Density Interior with Superior Moisture Wicking Properties